Because of the nature of the London IDC we don’t have fixed classrooms or pools, we use a range of different facilities depending on the dive centres that we work with. We do, however, use sensible locations mostly through South West London. Here are some of the locations we most commonly use:
- Aquanaut, 5 mins walk from Norbiton.
- Diving Leisure London, 15 mins walk from Clapham Junction or Clapham South.
- Big Squid, 5 mins walk from Clapham North.
- Scubazone, midway between Golders Green and Finchley Road
- Divecrew in Crowthorne, Berkshire. Lots of parking.
All these classrooms have parking options.
For pools we use lots of different locations. Some of the more popular ones are:
- Putney Leisure Centre.
- Southfields Community College.
- Clapham Leisure Centre.
- A private pool in Richmond
For Open Water:
- Wraysbury dive centre.
- Vobster Quay.
- National Diving and Activity Centre, Chepstow.
- Stoney Cove.
If you would like more information on locations for specific IDC dates then please don’t hesitate to contact us.