The Emergency First Response Instructor Course teaches you how to teach Emergency First Response, a common pre-requisite to the Rescue Diver Course and a requirement for becoming a teaching status PADI Instructor and also EFR Care for Children.
1-2 days depending on number of candidates
You will get a chance to refresh your rescue skills as well as learning the teaching techniques for running EFR Courses. You will need to demonstrate teaching proficiency in the following areas:
- Scene Safety Assessment Universal Precautions.
- Communicable Disease Protection, including barrier use.
- Primary Assessment.
- Rescue Breathing.
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR).
- Conscious and Unconscious Obstructed Airway Management.
- Serious Bleeding Management.
- Shock Management.
- Spinal Injury Management.
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) training.
- Injury Assessment.
- Illness Assessment.
- Splinting for Dislocations and Fractures.
£299 including all equipment usage and instruction. The price does not include:
- Course Materials.
- Instructor Application Fee.